Catering News Middle East catches up with mudasir mubarik, country sales manager – Middle East and India, Detpak on their new Coffee Origins launch.
Explore the best of packaging options in the Middle East.
WHAT IS YOUR LATEST PRODUCT LAUNCH?
Our latest product is the Coffee Origins cup collection, a collection of paper hot cups featuring designs inspired by the architecture, textiles and traditions of coffee producing nations.
WHAT MAKES IT UNIQUE?
Each carton of the Coffee Origins collection contains a random mix of designs that are updated seasonally. The Coffee Origins cup gallery is not just greatlooking packaging to serve a hot drink, it will bring your customers closer to the origins of their coffee, while supporting coffee growing communities around the world. 5% of the sales are contributed to our partner charities as we continue to work with them across the globe supporting positive social change through the power of coffee.
Additionally, by purchasing the Coffee Origins cup gallery, you and your customers are helping improve the health, education and food security of families in rural coffee growing communities around the world.
WHICH IS YOUR MOST IN-DEMAND PRODUCT IN THE middle EAST AND WHY?
With over 500 products in our ready-to-go range, there is a good chance if you need any of the following products, they’re ready to go right now: Bags, cups and cup accessories, plates, bowls and cutlery, cartons, trays, napkins and wraps.
Given that many of these products are available in plain or subtle designs, you can easily add finishing touches like ties, labels, and stamps to make them part of your brand.
WHY SHOULD f&b BUSINESSES PURCHASE PACKAGING PRODUCTS from DETPAK?
Today, more than ever, your product either shines or never leaves the shelf. At Detpak, we design, manufacture, and supply the food service industry with world-class paper and cardboard packaging products, delivered with the level of service and care you would expect from a family-owned business like ours. And we have been doing it since 1948.
HOW do DETPAK PRODUCTS STAND OUT from OTHER PRODUCTS IN THE MARKET?
Quality to us means perfection, not ‘near enough is good enough’. That starts with global colour and printing standards so high you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between products manufactured in Adelaide from those in Ho Chi Minh City. It works by consistently operating 99.99% defect-free with constant improvements to catch that remaining 0.01%. This is also proven by our long-standing relationships with market-leading brands including Mcdonald’s, Starbucks, CSR Sugar, Goodman Fielder, and Jollibee.
WHAT’S NEXT FOR YOUR COMPANY IN 2018?
In 2018, Detpak will continue to serve its customers with the best of class packaging solutions.