Emirates Bride - - NEWS -

Orig­i­nal pass­ports plus cer­ti­fied copies need to be pro­vided by both par­ties.

If ei­ther bride or groom is di­vorced de­crees need to be pro­vided.

Gen­er­ally a ‘no ob­jec­tion’ let­ter is re­quired from your em­bassy – fees vary.

The church will pro­vide a stan­dard form, which needs to be com­pleted by both par­ties.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UAE

© PressReader. All rights reserved.