Facilities Management Middle East
ENERGY SAVING MEASURES AT RBH
• Regular rounds after every 3 hours by engineering department along with checklists to cover all areas and to monitor any leaks, busted lamps, working lights & HVAC equipment in unoccupied areas.
• Regular round after every 1 hour by security team for the same purpose as stated above.
• Replacement of halogen & CFL lamps with LED lights. RBH has covered 98% of the hotel with LEP lamps.
• Reducing the temperature to 26 degrees in all unoccupied rooms. This is done in collaboration with HK department
• Introduced dimming system in few F&B outlets and lobby.
• Installing water aerators to control & reduce the water flow rate.
• Installing water saving WC’s.
• Regular inspections of pumps, fittings and valves.
• Regular maintenance and servicing of our HVAC equipment.
• Switching off kitchen equipment and cold storage during low occupancy period.