how well do you know the new golf rules to be introduced in 2019?
1. when dropping a ball to take relief, you . . . a. can drop it from knee height b. must toss the ball over your left shoulder c. should drop it when no one’s looking so you can pretend you found your first ball
2. the new time to search for a lost ball is . . . a. three minutes b. thirty seconds, so you should probably run c. however long you like, so you should probably pack a lunch
3. if a ball is moved by wind on the putting green . . . a. you can replace it without penalty b. that’s the golf gods telling you it’s too windy to play c. head to the bar d. you are permitted to get down on your knees and try to blow it closer to the hole
4. the new rules for bunkers allow you to . . . a. touch loose impediments in the bunker b. test the sand with a practice swing c. actually, there will be no bunkers beginning in 2019
5. when putting, you may . . . a. leave the flagstick in b. take the flagstick out only on putts shorter than 10 feet c. take the flagstick out only to joust with an opponent
6. regarding calling in rules violations seen on tv . . . a. your calls will no longer be taken b. your calls will be taken only if it will help ratings c. you should find something better to do during commercial breaks