PMV Middle East
EURO AUCTIONS' NEXT DUBAI SALE TO BE HELD ON 13 DECEMBER 2021
Euro Auctions is amassing a fleet of late and unused excavators and commercial vehicles for the last sale of 2021 at the site in Jebel Ali Free Zone, with the message to vendors "consign your equipment to this much anticipated sale".
In a difficult year, where OEMS have struggled with manufacture and delivery of new machines has been strangled, Euro Auctions have continued to source, and bring to each sale, not just in Dubai, but at all sales, a continuing supply of good quality, late and low hours equipment. Meeting the needs of buyers has always been a priority for the Euro Auctions team in the Gulf, and this has been achieved during 2021 with an excellent series of auctions, and many satisfied customers
This sale is the last chance for vendors to turn 'iron into cash' before the year end in a market that has been enjoining an increase in demand over the last 12 months. From the lots already consigned to this sale, there are many specialist items that bidders will have interest in, including several big-ticket items, as well as consignments of exceptional unused machines. In addition, it is expected that there will be further interest in a mixed fleet of multiple unused excavators, which include Hyundai, Komatsu, and JCB.
Special interest lots include:
• Unused Iveco TRAKKER 380 6x4: multiple vehicles available
• 2007 MAN TGA33.400 6x4 prime mover: multiple vehicles available
• Unused 2021 Komatsu PC350LC-8: multiple machines available
• Unused 2021 Komatsu PC210LC-10: multiple vehicles available
• Unused 2021 CAT 323D3: multiple vehicles available
• Unused 2021 Hyundai R210: multiple vehicles available
• Unused 2021 JCB JS205LC: multiple vehicles available
• Unused Ammann AV110X: multiple machines available
• 2018 Case 1107EX: multiple machines available
• 2007 Caterpillar 950H wheeled loader: multiple machines available
• 2009 New Holland L160 skid steer loader • 2014 JCB 3CX backhoe loader
• 2008 Terex 820 turbo backhoe loader Bidder numbers and registrations have always been high at Euro Auctions, Dubai, but during COVID have been increasing. Despite strong opposition outside the region, bidding from local buyers has been stronger, with the home market succeeding in acquiring quality machinery.
The upcoming Euro Auctions sale in
Dubai is on 13 December 2021 and is already attracting international consignors and buyers from the Middle East, Europe, North Africa, Asia and the Pacific rim, made possible by a targeted marketing programme that reaches buyers and consignors in 150 countries around the world.