First floor flat fire

Accrington Observer - - NEWS -

FIRE­FIGHT­ERS tack­led a flat fire in Oswaldtwistle.

Two crews were called to re­ports of a do­mes­tic build­ing on fire on Union Road shortly be­fore 11.30pm on Thurs­day, Oc­to­ber 4.

A Lan­cashire Fire and Res­cue Ser­vice spokesper­son said: “Fire crews tack­led a fire in the first floor flat us­ing four breath­ing ap­pa­ra­tus, one hose reel and one pos­i­tive ven­ti­la­tion fan. Crews were in at­ten­dance for two hours.”

No in­juries were re­ported.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.