Dice the pigeon breasts and mix well with the sausage meat and stock cube. Stuff the pasta tubes and place into a dish, as shown.
Make the tomato sauce:
Tomatoes, puree, onion, stock, sugar, herbs and seasoning in a pan. Simmer for 20 minutes, until gloopy. Pour sauce over the pasta tubes, making sure that they’re covered. Sprinkle with grated cheddar. Bake for about 30 minutes in a moderately hot oven. Cheese topping will be crunchy. Serve with green leaves and garlic bread; top with Parmesan.
2. Tomato sauce: Chopped onion, tinned tomatoes, puree, garlic, basil, stock.
5. Tomato sauce ingredients in a saucepan, simmer for 20 minutes, lid off …
1. Pasta tubes, diced woodpigeon, sausage meat, chicken stock cube.
8. Sprinkle with cheese.
3. Stuff pasta tubes with the meat mixture.
4. Place pasta tubes into an ovenproof dish.
7. Pour over the tomato sauce.
9. Bake for half an hour, or so.
6. … until gloopy.