Dice all vegetables and the slice pigeon and bacon. Fry veg for about two minutes. Add the pigeon breasts and fry for a further two minutes. Add the Cajun spice, Worcestershire sauce to the stock. Pour into the meat and veg mixture. Simmer until the pigeon is tender – about 15 mins. In a separate pan, cook the rice in plenty of water. Drain rice and then stir gently into the meat mixture. Serve with naan or crusty bread and a yoghurt/mint dip.
3. Fry veg for a couple of minutes.
9. Cook the rice, and drain.
4. Add pigeon meat and bacon.
7. Pour stock into pan.
10. Stir into the meat mixture.
8. Simmer until meat is tender.
2. Slice the bacon and pigeon meat thinly.
1. Dice all veggies.
6. Add seasoning to stock.
5. Fry for a few minutes.