Palacio del Partal
As one of the oldest buildings in the Alhambra, the Palacio del Partal is next to the Torre de las Damas, or the Tower of the Ladies, and it was constructed during the reign of Mohammad III between
1302 and 1309. Beautiful gardens were designed by the restoration architect Leopoldo Torres Balbás in a French style, from 1924. He also restored the Mexuar and the Patio de los Leones.