Log­ging a com­plaint

Auto Express - - On Your Side -

IF you have an is­sue with a car dealer, garage or war­ranty provider, the Mo­tor Om­buds­man is there to help. The com­pany in ques­tion will need to be reg­is­tered with the ser­vice, and you’ll need to have given it a chance to put things right, but if that doesn’t work, head to the web­site below to reg­is­ter your com­plaint. A cus­tomer ser­vice ad­vi­sor will gather ev­i­dence and, if your case falls within re­mit, dis­pute res­o­lu­tion can be­gin.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.