1. Which pop duo were backing singers for Wham!?
2. In which county can the Isle of Thanet be found?
3. What has been the name of Britain’s royal family since 1917?
4. Women in Love and Gothic were directed by which controversial British film maker?
5. Which type of school means “children’s garden” in German?
6. How was French cabaret and music-hall singer Edith Giovanna Gassion better known?
7. What are incisors, canines and molars examples of?
8. The kimono is the traditional costume of which country?
9. In which parliamentary House can the Woolsack be found?
10. Who was chairman of the Conservative Party from 1985 to 1987?