BBC Countryfile Magazine
FLEA FREE. TICK FREE. WORRY FREE.
We know that your dog is a treasured member of your family, so it’s only natural you want to protect them and give them the best quality of life. When it comes to preventing parasites however it can be difficult to know where to start, especially if you’re a first-time pet owner.
For over 130 years, Bob Martin has been helping dog owners keep their pets healthy and free from fleas, ticks and worms; making vet-quality products available and affordable, without compromising on quality.
With Bob Martin’s range of treatment and prevention products, it couldn’t be easier to say goodbye to pesky parasites. Offering a comprehensive range of products for both pet and home, Bob Martin’s products are regulated and approved by the Veterinary Medicines Directorate. This means you can have added peace of mind that they are not only safe, but also effective.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU
DISCOVER A FLEA INFESTATION
If you discover a flea infestation it is important to act quickly. As a first response, Bob Martin Clear flea tablets are effective within 15 minutes and kill 100% of fleas on your pet within 24 hours.
TREAT YOUR PET & YOUR HOME
It is critical that you not only treat your pet but also your home, as the fleas you see on your pet only make up 5% of the flea infestation. The remaining 95% are in your home! Fleas and their eggs fall off your dog’s coat as they move around, lying dormant in your home, often within your soft furnishings such as bedding or blankets. Our specially formulated Bob Martin Clear Plus Home & Furniture Flea Spray not only kills adult fleas and dust mites, but also eliminates flea eggs and flea larvae; protecting your home for up to 12 months
BREAK THE FLEA LIFE CYCLE
To help you proactively break the flea lifecycle and provide effective long-term protection for your four-legged friend, we recommend using our easy to apply Bob Martin Clear Plus Spot-on. This is our most advanced formula which not only kills 100% fleas, it also eradicates flea eggs and flea larvae too, providing long-lasting protection for your pet and your home.
DON’T FORGET ABOUT WORMS
Did you know that most dogs need worming monthly.
Worms can be caused by a number of risk factors, including if your pet inadvertently eats something that has been contaminated with worm eggs. Fleas can also harbour tapeworm infection, meaning that your pet could accidentally ingest them during grooming. Also if your dog is fed a raw diet or regularly scavenges outdoors, they are at greater risk of ingesting worm eggs.
We recommend that you worm your pet at the same time you treat them for fleas, as part of a regular healthcare routine. Bob Martin
Clear wormer tablets are easy to administer and are effective against roundworms, tapeworms, hookworms & whipworms.