Paddy’s top tanning tips for a natural glow
1. We all understand the struggle of tan removal, but please make sure you remove ALL extracts of old tan before applying more. Use a good exfoliator with a bead or grainy texture to remove old tan from the skin.
2. Always moisturise your body the night prior to application. This will hydrate the skin perfectly so that the skin is able to absorb and accommodate the product as evenly and smoothly as possible.
3. Before application, place a small amount of moisturiser on areas you find tan tends to catch, such as elbows, knees and hands. This will ensure the tan appears lighter in these areas and will allow the overall look to appear more natural.
4. Always shower off your first layer of tan before applying more.
5. To make your tan last longer, increase your moisturising routine. This will not only allow your tan to last longer but will fade evenly and smoother through time.