EIGHT PAGES OF MIND-BENDING PUZZLES
1. When did Queen Victoria succeed to the throne?
A 1827 B 1847 C 1837 D 1857
2. Which US singer released an album entitled Blood On The Dancefloor in 1997?
A Puff Daddy
B Dr Dre
C Michael Jackson D Jon Bon Jovi
3. Which actor played Al Pacino’s unhinged lawyer in crime drama Carlito’s Way?
A Sean Penn B Sean Astin C Val Kilmer D Ed Norton
4. Which dynastic family ruled in Brandenberg-Prussia from 14151918?
A Hohenzollern B Junker C Richtenberg D Romanov
5. What is the star Sirius better known as?
A The pole-star B Venus
C The wandering-star D The dog-star
6. Carey Mulligan and Jake Gyllenhaal play a couple whose marriage is falling apart in which new film directed by Paul Dano?
A Wildfire B Wildlife C Wilderness D Wildcard
Jake Gyllenhaal See Question 6.