REASONS TO... INCLUDE CASHEW NUTS IN YOUR DIET
1. They contain vitamin K which is essential for forming clots to curb bleeding after injury.
2. Cashew nuts are very high in the minerals phosphorus and selenium which aren’t easy to get from the average diet.
3. They’re a good source of potassium which helps control blood pressure.
4. Cashews contain iron which is vital for carrying oxygen around the body. A deficiency of iron in the diet can lead to anaemia and fatigue.
5. They are rich in zinc, which helps to strengthen the immune system and aids healing of wounds.