1. Which new film stars Gerard Butler as a submarine captain tasked with rescuing the Russian President from a rogue general?
2. What name is given to gnawing mammals such as rats, mice, squirrels and beavers?
3. Who wrote the musical on which the Oscarwinning film Oliver! was based?
4. What is the world’s second largest ocean?
5. With what sort of reference book is Peter Mark Roget chiefly associated?
6. Which American sport involves such skills as calf roping and steer wrestling?
7. What is the capital of Greece?
8. The sulphate of which metallic element is given as a ‘meal’ to patients before certain X-ray photographs are taken?
9. What was the Roman name for London?
10. In which English county is the town of Basingstoke?
Q1 - Gerard Butler