Most serviced cars in 2017
According to Autodata, Europe’s leading provider of automotive technical information, the most serviced car in the UK’S automotive aftermarket garages was the Ford Focus MKII. This is the third consecutive year that the Focus MKII has taken the accolade. Meanwhile, the MKI and MKIII versions were also listed in the top 20 most serviced cars in 2017. No surprise really as the Focus sold in huge numbers.
More than 73% of all UK garages subscribe to Autodata’s online workshop application. The top 10 lists are based on the number of service schedules accessed by Autodata’s UK subscribers.
Visit www.autodata-group.com for more information. 1. Ford Focus (2004-2011)
2. Vauxhall Corsa D (2006-2014)
3. Vauxhall Astra H (2004-2010)
4. Ford Fiesta (2002)
5. Ford Fiesta (2008)
6. Vauxhall Astra J (2009-2015)
7. VW Golf MKV (2003-2008)
8. Vauxhall Insignia A (2008-2017)
9. BMW 3-Series (E90/91/92/93) (2005-2014)
10. Audi A3/A3 Sportback (8PA/8P1) (2003-2013)