I won two jack­pots!

Chat - - True-life - By Les­ley Smith, 54, from More­cambe

Work­ing long hours in a bar – there’s noth­ing I like more than putting my feet up af­ter work. Some­times I play bingo. Me and my fi­ance Gary, 52, have been play­ing it for years. We play Chat Mag Bingo and the site has loads of games, not just bingo but slots, too, and you can play on your mo­bile. On 11 Au­gust last year it was just like any other even­ing. I’d got back about 6pm and Gary was al­ready home and he had the din­ner in the oven. I knew that there was a Link game in Emer­ald, the 90-ball bingo room from 6.30pm, so I logged on to catch the game. A link game is a bingo game where dif­fer­ent rooms play to­gether for the chance to win an even big­ger Full House. I sat pa­tiently and waited as my num­bers came through. ‘Look!’ I shrieked to Gary as my last num­ber was called. I’d won the £1,000 jack­pot! ‘No way!’ Gary shrieked, squint­ing to try and see what it said on my screen. ‘Yes, way!’ I re­sponded. It was per­fect tim­ing as Gary’s son from a pre­vi­ous re­la­tion­ship was about to have an en­gage­ment party. Call­ing him right there and then, we told him we’d pay for the DJ. He was thrilled! Then, last 7 Oc­to­ber, it was a Satur­day and we’d en­joyed

a rare trip to the bingo hall as we’d both had the day off.

Vis­it­ing the grand­kids is a top pri­or­ity on the week­end so we’d ticked that off, too.

As the even­ing drew in, we set­tled down for a few bingo games. We’d been to the bingo hall, so I didn’t want to spend too much on­line.

But with Chat Mag Bingo – you can set a de­posit and spend limit.

I spent £1.20 on1p tick­ets for the Tiki room.

Then I watched as the num­bers were dabbed off. I watched the ball calls. I needed two, then one… Hang on a sec­ond, I thought. They’re all my num­bers! I’d al­ready won £11 on two lines ear­lier and then an­other £39 on the Full House.

But Win­ner popped up on screen, and I’d also won the £3,056 pro­gres­sive jack­pot and I squealed for joy!

Dou­ble-check­ing the screen with Gary, it felt like a dream.

I’d won £3,106 in to­tal. And just a cou­ple of months be­fore Christ­mas!

I bought the grand­chil­dren some new toys and clothes and made sure we had all we wanted to treat our­selves over the hol­i­day.

Be­ing able to spoil our chil­dren and grand­chil­dren has def­i­nitely been the best part of win­ning on the bingo.

It’s been great hav­ing two wins – they were both un­for­get­table mo­ments.

So, thank you very much Chat Mag Bingo!

The word Win­ner

came up and I squealed for joy!

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.