Bingo win­ner

I can’t be­lieve it hap­pened again! Jen­nifer Knight, 71, northum­ber­land

Chat - - Contents -

Do you re­mem­ber me? I was in the magazine in May last year af­ter I scooped my sec­ond big win on Sap­phire Bingo, win­ning an in­cred­i­ble £1,000.

That was just a year af­ter I had my big­gest wind­fall of £1,250 in April 2016.

And now I’m back again!

I first joined Chat Mag Bingo in Septem­ber 2013, and I’ve loved ev­ery minute of it.

Even my daugh­ter Glyn­nis, 47, has now signed up.

My favourite games are Sap­phire Bingo and the Tiki slot games. And there’s such a wel­com­ing com­mu­nity.

I re­ally en­joy chat­ting away with all the other mem­bers on the site.

I used to go to the bingo halls af­ter a shift at the bak­ery where I worked, but now I’m re­tired, I pre­fer to play from the com­fort of my own home.

Me and Glyn­nis love nights in, snug­gled up on the sofa in front of the TV, with our tablets in hand play­ing bingo.

‘I can guess what you girls are up to!’ my hus­band Ivor, 67, will laugh.

Af­ter that £1,000 win last year, I won two more Full Houses, £1,000 in Oc­to­ber and £1,000 just be­fore Christ­mas.

It was great tim­ing, as I could treat all of my 10 grand­chil­dren to lots of presents. My most re­cent win was on Play Off Palace in Jan­uary. I’d won the tick­ets the pre­vi­ous week when I had a Full House on Sap­phire Bingo. So as Ivor made us din­ner in the kitchen, I watched the game. ‘Ivor, come quick!’ I yelled, as I re­alised that I’d won £1,000. I couldn’t be­lieve it. This was my fifth big win! Won­der­ful! I rang Glyn­nis straight­away and then I called my son Brian, 48. They were both de­lighted for me. ‘That’s bril­liant, Mum,’ Glyn­nis said. That week­end, me and Ivor went out to choose some new

‘I’m thrilled to be shar­ing my wins with the fam­ily’

blinds for our bun­ga­low, along with a new cooker and a fridge-freezer.

We also splashed out on a trip to Scot­land in Fe­bru­ary.

We had an amaz­ing time, ex­plor­ing and eat­ing out. And the fun didn’t stop there. Glyn­nis and I had an­other hol­i­day, in Wales in April, and I’m hop­ing to take Ivor away to Black­pool soon to en­joy the sun­shine on the beach.

I would like to treat my grand­chil­dren to a hol­i­day, too, so we hope to be go­ing away to Spain some­time in the sum­mer. I can’t wait! The kids are so ex­cited. With the dire win­ter and spring we’ve had up North, it’ll be great to leave the rain and cloudy days be­hind.

Last year wasn’t a good time for our fam­ily. I lost my brother and my son An­drew, aged just 49.

It’s been dif­fi­cult, but life has to go on. I’m look­ing for­ward to this year, with so many plans.

I have 10 won­der­ful grand­chil­dren who are keep­ing me busy, and they only live around the cor­ner from Ivor and me. They’re al­ways mak­ing me laugh.

Thank you so much Chat Mag Bingo for all my fab­u­lous wins. I’m thrilled to be shar­ing them with my fam­ily.

Me and two more of my win­ning cheques!

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.