ASK me any­thing

Chat - - True-Life -

Now Elaine an­swers YOUR ques­tions

Qdid any­one think the chris­ten­ing was silly? Stacey Wood­ward, Nantwich AA lot of peo­ple were quite rude about it. But oth­ers told me that they thought it was re­ally sweet. So I tried to focus on the pos­i­tive comments. Qwhat do you think your hus­band would have thought about the cer­e­mony? Rachel Thomas, Me­nai Bridge AI think my hus­band Colin would’ve joked about me be­ing nuts. But I do know that he’d have loved Coco as much as I do. So wouldn’t have hes­i­tated. Qwould you ever con­sider throw­ing any other big cel­e­bra­tion for Coco? An­gela Scott, Pre­ston Awe’re ac­tu­ally plan­ning a wed­ding for next year as Coco has a boyfriend – Al­fie – a Jack Rus­sell who lives down the road. Me and Al­fie’s owner are plan­ning to put on a big cel­e­bra­tion for that. Qthe dog wouldn’t be able to un­der­stand, so what was the point in the cer­e­mony? Colleen Brun­ton, En­field AIT was to show Coco how much we adore her, and to thank ev­ery­one for all their kind­ness to­wards her. And it was so sweet, so why not?

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.