Agnes 91, swears by VIGO JOINT Gel for her painful arthritic hands

“If this sooth­ing joint gel works for me, it will work for any­one !”

Chat - - True-Life -

AGNES is truly an amaz­ing woman, full of life and en­ergy. You can only hope to be as fit and well as she is when you reach 71, never mind 91! Sit­ting with Agnes in her liv­ing room in Colch­ester, I asked her what was her se­cret for stay­ing young. She told me, “Keep­ing busy and hav­ing an ac­tive life is very im­por­tant. But I’ve not al­ways been able to do that. If you’d seen me a year ago, things were very dif­fer­ent”.

“Up un­til I was 86 I felt fit as a fid­dle but then it seemed I had one prob­lem af­ter an­other”. I asked her what hap­pened.

“My body started de­te­ri­o­rat­ing, I think it all started af­ter a fall I had on the high street, I don’t know how it hap­pened but I tripped and next thing I knew I was flat on my face. Lots of peo­ple came over to help me but I was mor­ti­fied. My left knee was in agony and my an­kle was painful too – my hands and wrists were re­ally sore. Thank­fully some­one drove me home.

“I thought I’d be fine the next day but I was still in agony so I went to see my GP. He said that I’d twisted my an­kle and badly bruised my knee, hands and wrists, but it should heal in a few weeks if I rested.

I started get­ting pains inmy hands, like a throb­bing pain

The next few weeks I was climb­ing the walls hav­ing to stay in­doors, and my son John kept telling me off for not rest­ing enough. Any­way my an­kle healed but my knee al­ways gave me prob­lems af­ter that.

Oh well I thought, a dodgy knee isn’t the end of the world, worse things can hap­pen. Then one day I started get­ting pains in my hands, like a throb­bing pain, but as the weeks went by it got worse – some days the pain was ex­cru­ci­at­ing.

My GP had con­firmed that I had arthri­tis in my hands, and that the only thing I could do to ease the pain was to take painkillers and anti-in­flam­ma­to­ries. The last thing I wanted to do was rely on painkillers for the rest of my life, but some days I had to, I could hardly but­ton up my blouse or open a jar of cof­fee, never mind do any gar­den­ing. I felt to­tally use­less and re­alised I was go­ing to lose my in­de­pen­dence.

I’d tried to hide the pain from John, I didn’t want him to worry, but one day he turned up un­ex­pect­edly and found me sob­bing in the kitchen.”

Hard to be­lieve when Agnes looks so spritely now. So what hap­pened to turn her health around? Agnes said:

“That day John held me in his arms and cried with me. It was heart break­ing; I never wanted to be a bur­den to him. He said I could move in with him but I wouldn’t have it. John knows how stub­born and in­de­pen­dent I am, so he said he was go­ing to get the best help he could find, so that I could man­age at home.

Twoweeks af­ter our melt down­john hand­edme a tube of gel.

“To be hon­est, I thought he was go­ing to get ‘meals on wheels’ or some­thing like that. Two weeks af­ter our melt- down he came to see me and handed me a tube of gel. I could have laughed – what was he think­ing? Un­known to him I’d tried ev­ery cream, po­tion, pills and gel un­der the sun. I had spent a for­tune, but none of them gave me much re­lief. To make him happy I said I’d give it a go. He could see I was not con­vinced.

“He told me that he’d re­searched the best prod­ucts for arthri­tis, and he came across VIGO Joint Gel. I’d never heard of it. He told me it con­tained proven in­gre­di­ents that were an­ti­in­flam­ma­tory and re­duced pain and could even help re­pair dam­aged joints. I’d al­ready heard of the ben­e­fits of Glu­cosamine, Men­thol and Zinc, but there were other in­gre­di­ents I’d never heard of. He said the re­sults and re­views were in­cred­i­ble and he in­sisited that I had to use it twice a day.” “Did you use it?” I asked. “I did, he’d gone to all the trou­ble to find it so I had to give it a go. I put it on my knee and hands that evening be­fore go­ing to bed. The next morn­ing I didn’t wake up un­til 9.00 – I had slept right through. I couldn’t be­lieve it; nor­mally the pain in my hands keeps me awake. It didn’t re­ally dawn on me that it was be­cause of the gel, I thought it was be­cause I’d felt so drained lately.

It had­made­the pain inmy knee and hands com­pletely dis­ap­pear.

“I put the Joint Gel on that morn­ing, I didn’t want John telling me off! In the af­ter­noon I’d run out of milk so I went to the shops for a few things. I fully ex­pected the nor­mal painful walk and hav­ing to strug­gle to carry the shop­ping bag home, but I was fine, no painful joints. Maybe this was work­ing I thought, I hoped.

I car­ried on us­ing the VIGO Joint Gel twice a day. By Sun­day I felt mar­vel­lous, in fact so good that I thought I’d tackle the weed­ing in the gar­den, as it had got into a right mess. In the af­ter­noon John came over, he was not happy, ‘ mum, what are do­ing, you shouldn’t be do­ing that’. Well I sprang up and gave him a big hug and thanked him. What for? He asked. I told him that the gel he bought had worked won­ders, that it had made the pain in my knee and hands com­pletely dis­ap­pear.

“I’ve been us­ing it ever since, I wouldn’t be with­out it. There is the odd day when I still get a nig­gle or two, but noth­ing in com­par­i­son to what I went through be­fore. I’m so grate­ful to John for find­ing this in­cred­i­ble gel and to the com­pany who de­vel­oped it, it truly is life chang­ing.”

Be­fore I left she told me, “If it works for me at 91, I’m sure it would work won­ders for any­one else.”

VIGO Joint Gel is ex­clu­sively avail­able from VIGO, to or­der call 0800 138 3515. It comes with a full, 90-day money-back guar­an­tee.

Agnes has been us­ing Vigo Joint Gel for over a year. She wouldn’t be with­out it now.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.