The skinny one

Chat - - Contents -

W hat does it take the av­er­age per­son seven min­utes to do at night? Add a let­ter any­where in each of the boxed-off words to fit the clue, eg, Neck warmer = SCAR + F = SCARF. Write the added let­ter in the space pro­vided then read down the added let­ters to spell out the two-word prize an­swer.

I was lucky to be voted ‘Miss Che­sham’ for three years in suc­ces­sion, and went on to be a chil­dren’s nurse in hos­pi­tal. I very much en­joyed my re­ward­ing ca­reer for many years. Rose White­head, Ger­rards Cross Heather Hop­son, Cor­wen Kato is our 10-week-old pug-cross puppy. Here he is just hang­ing out in a lit­tle toy bas­ket... Sheila Cun­ning­ham, Glas­gow While in Austin, Texas, this year, I posed for this photo with my copy of Chat and a Texas Longhorn. Re­becca Oliver, Hitchin Think my boy Char­lie watched too much Mas­terchef re­cently. Maybe he’ll be a great chef in the fu­ture… When I vis­ited Pen­mon Point in An­gle­sey on a very cold day, I gave the light­house a lift. An­nie Davies, War­ring­ton

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.