You lit­tle beauty

(Be­cause you de­serve it)

Chat - - Contents -

1 Pretty An­i­malz Pen­guin Sheet Mask, £4

The per­fect stock­ing filler, or treat your­self to this sheet mask for some well earned TLC this party sea­son. Con­tain­ing lily flower, hon­ey­suckle and grape­fruit to re­ally hy­drate your skin.

2 Bou­tique Con­tour­ing Palette, £5, Sains­bury’s

Give the gift of con­tour­ing this Christ­mas! This cru­elty-free palette is the key to su­per­model cheeks in a flash. It even dou­bles up as an eye­shadow palette for cre­at­ing the base to a smoky eye.

3 Vin­tage Cock­tail Bellini Soap Tin, £5.50, scot­tish fine­soaps.com

Do you have an aunt, sis­ter or friend who lives for the week­end, es­pe­cially a brunch? Why not treat her to this gor­geous cock­tails­cented soap in a tin!

4 L’oc­c­i­tane Shea But­ter Hand Cream, £8

This best­seller from L’oc­c­i­tane not only nour­ishes but soothes dry skin. It’s also the per­fect size to pop in your hand­bag and use on the go.

5 Star­burst Bobby Pins, £9.15, myk­itsch.com

Just in time for NYE, these lit­tle pins make a great gift and can be worn alone, stacked or crossed over for a re­ally fes­tive look. We love to use them to hold a plait in place for a quick and easy party look.

6 Baylis & Hard­ing Skin Spa Bath Set, £8, Deben­hams

A cute lit­tle set that makes the per­fect se­cret Santa gift. The cream wash leaves your skin feel­ing clean and soft, while the body but­ter adds mois­ture and nour­ish­ment. And the scent? A com­bi­na­tion of rose­mary, eu­ca­lyp­tus and white tea makes for a mo­ment of calm.

7 Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse, £9, birch­box.co.uk

No beauty fan should be with­out this fab­u­lous ver­sa­tile oil on their bath­room shelf. You can ap­ply it to your hair, face or body and it will nour­ish, re­pair and pro­tect skin from the win­ter weather.

8 Soap & Glory Happy Pam­per, £5

This clas­sic Soap & Glory set con­tains the orig­i­nal pink rose and berg­amot-fra­granced Clean On Me shower gel and The Right­eous But­ter body but­ter, which con­tains shea but­ter for some se­ri­ously soft skin.

9 Eco­tools Start The Day Beau­ti­fully Kit, £5.99, eco­tools.com

For the as­pir­ing make-up artist in the fam­ily or some­one who could re­ally do with up­ping their beauty game, this set is amaz­ing. It has all the es­sen­tials in one place and the tray keeps ev­ery­thing or­gan­ised.

10 The Lit­tle Beauty Par­cel Lit­tle Luxe Lip­stick, £6, feelu­nique.com

Rather than a clas­sic Christ­mas bauble, why not hang one of these from your tree? This tof­fee-coloured Anas­ta­sia Bev­erly Hills lippy is per­fect for the beauty ob­sessed.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.