Shame­less!

Come Box­ing Day I’ll be liv­ing the life of lux­ury with an­other woman’s hubby

Chat - - Contents - By Hay­ley Leeanna, 32, Peter­bor­ough

Most peo­ple spend the Christ­mas pe­riod with their fam­i­lies, but I think it’s a ro­man­tic time of year, too. The mu­sic, the lights, the magic. I’ll see my fam­ily on Christ­mas Day, like most peo­ple, but for the rest of the hol­i­days I’ll also be en­joy­ing my own fes­tive ro­mances. Only, the men I date are al­ready mar­ried. That may sound shock­ing, but hear me out... It all started in March this year, while I was away on hol­i­day in Lan­zarote with a friend. Re­lax­ing by the pool with a mag­a­zine, I came across an ar­ti­cle about dat­ing sites for mar­ried peo­ple. Il­licit En­coun­ters is aimed at mar­ried or at­tached men and women look­ing for ro­mance out­side of their re­la­tion­ship. Or, to put it bluntly, it’s a site for cheaters.

Only, I was sin­gle, and frankly I’d grown bored with reg­u­lar dat­ing.

I reck­oned all the good men must al­ready be taken, so...

‘I might give it a go,’ I told my friend.

A pretty open­minded and ad­ven­tur­ous per­son, I had al­ways prided my­self on walk­ing through new doors if they in­ter­ested me.

And de­spite the site giv­ing peo­ple the chance to cheat, I felt there was a real hon­esty about it.

Un­like other dat­ing sites, at least with Il­licit En­coun­ters you knew ex­actly what you were get­ting into.

So I set up a pro­file, choos­ing a pic­ture of me look­ing sexy dressed in gym gear, show­ing a bit of cleav­age.

The mes­sages from mar­ried men came flood­ing in.

What a thrill!

Re­ply­ing to a few, I was in­trigued to learn a lit­tle more about their rea­sons for be­ing on the site.

Most of them had wives who turned a blind eye to their ex­tra-mar­i­tal ac­tiv­i­ties. Some even had per­mis­sion! Oth­ers had other halves who had gone off sex af­ter hav­ing

kids or were hav­ing af­fairs of their own.

Af­ter a few days, I got talk­ing to a mid­dle-aged bloke who told me that he’d been an early in­vestor in a very suc­cess­ful com­pany and made a for­tune.

I wasn’t at­tracted to him for his money.

He was good-look­ing, charm­ing and funny, so I agreed to meet him for a date.

Dressed in a black, V-neck dress that went down to my knees and spray­ing on per­fume, I’ll ad­mit I did feel a small pang of guilt.

I was about to go on a date with an­other woman’s hubby!

But he’d as­sured me that his wife knew he played away, so I de­cided to just en­joy my­self.

Meet­ing at a fancy restau­rant, my date lav­ished me with a lob­ster din­ner fol­lowed by a glass of cham­pagne back at his five-star ho­tel bar.

Af­ter which… ‘Would you like to stay the night?’ he asked

me with a sexy smile. You bet! We had an amaz­ing night. So when he asked me if I’d like to go to Amer­ica with him on busi­ness for four days, I jumped at the chance.

We flew to Cal­i­for­nia, and while he went off to work meet­ings I’d go out sight­see­ing and shop­ping.

Then, once his work­ing day was over, it was more cham­pagne and posh res­tau­rants.

Then back to the bed­room.

Our chem­istry was good, the sex so ex­cit­ing.

My ex­pe­ri­ence was such a rush that I went out with other men I’d been chat­ting to on Il­licit En­coun­ters, as well.

As none of these men were look­ing for a com­mit­ment from me, I saw noth­ing wrong in see­ing a few dif­fer­ent peo­ple at one time.

It might sound harsh, but I didn’t carry any guilt to­wards my dates’ fam­i­lies, ei­ther.

They were good men, who made sure their chil­dren were prop­erly taken care of. And I’m a good per­son, too. I never forced any of these men to sign up, and if they weren’t see­ing me, they’d be see­ing some­body else.

My re­spon­si­bil­ity is to my­self, and right now, I’m hav­ing the time of my life.

And the men I see want to look af­ter me, buy me gifts, and take me away with them on their busi­ness trips.

As a mis­tress, I’ve been taken to New York, San Fran­cisco, Paris and Frank­furt.

Lav­ish res­tau­rants, lux­u­ri­ous ho­tels... the high life!

And I’ve been given neck­laces, bracelets...and even a Cartier watch!

‘That’s beau­ti­ful,’ my friends cooed when I showed them. ‘Who am I to refuse?’ I laughed. For me, Christ­mas is a mag­i­cal time of year.

While I love spend­ing time with my fam­ily on Christ­mas Day, I’m also look­ing for­ward to hav­ing il­licit fun when all that’s over.

I’ve al­ready been asked by sev­eral dates if I’m free on Box­ing Day.

And if these blokes want to whisk me out for a nice meal while their wives are at home mak­ing tur­key sand­wiches, who am I to ar­gue?

Even though I may be show­ered with gifts, my dates still do the same with their wives, and make sure that their chil­dren want for noth­ing.

As odd as it may sound, this way round, every­body ends up happy.

I’ve now met around 20 mar­ried men through Il­licit En­coun­ters.

Who knows what will hap­pen in the fu­ture, but I’m cer­tainly not look­ing to set­tle down right now.

Be­ing a mis­tress, I get the gifts, the hol­i­days, the sex and the fun – with­out pick­ing up any­one’s smelly socks...

What more could I ask?

I don’t carry any guilt to­wards the fam­i­lies

Plenty of fel­las seem to like the look of me

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.