‘I had four big wins, TOO…’

18+. UK only. Please play re­spon­si­bly.

Chat - - Promotion -

Ber­na­dine Howe, 60, Scar­bor­ough

I’ve al­ways loved catch­ing up with my girl­friends for a night of gos­sip and laughs at our lo­cal bingo hall. So, when I heard about play­ing Chat Mag Bingo on­line, I de­cided to give it a whirl.

Sign­ing up in July 2012, it was easy as pie.

Then, in Fe­bru­ary 2014, I won an in­cred­i­ble £31,683 while play­ing in the Di­a­mond 90 Ball Bingo room.

It was a huge shock. I couldn’t imag­ine such a big win play­ing bingo!

En­gaged to Stephen, now 62, my part­ner of three years, I’d spent some of my win­nings on our wed­ding in Novem­ber that year.

We then had our hon­ey­moon and a joint fam­ily hol­i­day to Aus­tralia in Fe­bru­ary 2015.

It was just fab­u­lous, es­pe­cially as we brought my son Tom, 23, along with us and flew on his 20th birth­day.

It was a busy and ex­cit­ing time for me as I’d also launched my own holis­tic ther­apy busi­ness part-time.

And I bought a new fam­ily car for Steve to drive.

I couldn’t be­lieve it when I won twice more – with a £1,000 Full House in Novem­ber 2015, and the same again in Fe­bru­ary 2016 play­ing 90 Ball Bingo – this time in the Cloud room.

Then, in June this year, I de­cided to log on to Chat Mag Bingo to say hello to the girls in the cha­t­room.

I did my usual turn­ing on the telly for back­ground noise and plonked my­self on the sofa with my lap­top.

It was nearly 9pm, and Stephen and I would soon be get­ting ready for bed. He had to get up early the next morn­ing for his job as a bus driver.

Stephen of­ten teased me, jok­ing about how much fun I had play­ing bingo.

It was al­ways a good laugh with the girls.

Scrolling on my lap­top, I clicked on the Link Game, start­ing in 30 min­utes, and bought my­self six tick­ets at 10p each.

I then left the lap­top and went into the kitchen to make a cup of tea.

But then I got a huge shock.

The screen was flash­ing. Con­grat­u­la­tions,

I couldn’t be­lieve it when I won twice more!

win­ner! £1,000!

‘Oh my God!’ I gasped. When I’d caught my breath, I screamed the house down in cel­e­bra­tion. ‘Stephen!’ I yelped. Rush­ing into our bed­room, I had to tell Stephen my good news.

‘I’ve just won £1,000 play­ing bingo!’ I squealed.

‘Again?’ Stephen said, sur­prise in his eyes. Nei­ther of us could be­lieve it.

What a lovely time for it too.

Stephen and I share the same birth­day on 4 Au­gust, so we de­cided to have a joint cel­e­bra­tion by throw­ing a big party at a pub in my home town of Sh­effield.

All our near­est and dear­est friends and fam­ily came along to cel­e­brate.

It was a truly un­for­get­table day and we cel­e­brated in style!

I would def­i­nitely rec­om­mend giv­ing Chat Mag Bingo a go!

It’s so con­ve­nient be­ing able to play it on your lap­top or tablet.

The games are fun, it’s easy to play and it’s also a re­ally great way to get talk­ing to peo­ple in the cha­t­rooms.

And I still can’t be­lieve that I am now a four-time Chat Mag Bingo big win­ner!

1st WIN! 4th WIN!

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.