Big Chat Quiz of the year

How much do you re­mem­ber from 2018?

Chat - - Contents -

1In which year of the Sec­ond World War was the Os­car-win­ning movie Dark­est Hour set?

2Is­rael claimed

vic­tory at this year’s Euro­vi­sion Song Con­test, but which coun­try hosted the event?

3Saudi Ara­bia

hit head­lines this year for fi­nally al­low­ing women to legally do what?

4Which so­cial net­work was

af­fected by a high-pro­file data-hack­ing scan­dal?

5Kee­ley Hawes and Richard

Mad­den had the na­tion on ten­ter­hooks in this BBC drama. But what was it called?

6Which beloved TV pre­sen­ter was fined £86,000 and banned from driv­ing for 20 months af­ter crash­ing his car when twice over the le­gal drink-drive limit?

7Which one of these cou­ples did not wel­come a new baby into their fam­i­lies this year? a) Kim Kar­dashian and Kanye West b) Bey­oncé and Jay Z c) Duke and Duchess of Cam­bridge

8Which larger-than-life su­per­hero flick broke UK box-of­fice records with a whop­ping £29.4 mil­lion open­ing? a) Dead­pool 2 b) Venom c) Avengers: In­fin­ity War 9This year, Dis­ney and Pixar re­leased a long-awaited se­quel to which an­i­mated fam­ily movie from 2004? 10 An of­fi­cial UK visit from which con­tro­ver­sial Amer­i­can fig­ure sparked protests across the UK this sum­mer? 11 The heat­wave this sum­mer was w the joint hottest on record. True or false?

12Which pre­sen­ter joined Declan Don­nelly in the jun­gle for this year’s I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!? 13 Which pro­gramme bagged the awards for Best Bri­tish Soap, Best Ac­tor and Best Ac­tress at this year’s Bri­tish Soap Awards? 14 How many games did Eng­land win at the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Rus­sia? 15 Bradley Cooper starred along­side which pop su­per­star in the re­make of A Star is Born? 16 2018’s Love Is­land was won by Dani Dyer and who? 17 Which soap ac­tor won this year’s sea­son of Celebrity Big Brother? 18 Kevin An­der­son be­came the first South African man to reach the Wim­ble­don fi­nal in over three decades, but lost to which player? 19 Which co­me­dian and Strictly y Come ome

Danc­ing con­tes­tant caused a stir when he was pho­tographed kiss­ing his dance part­ner? 20 Which of the fol­low­ing his­tor­i­cal events had a very sig­nif­i­cant an­niver­sary this year? a) The Great Fire of Lon­don b) The death of Queen Vic­to­ria c) The end of the First World War 21 Which of these politi­cians didn’t re­sign this year? a) Am­ber Rudd b) Boris John­son c) Sa­jid Javid 22 En­tre­pre­neur Elon Musk pulled off what barmy stunt in Fe­bru­ary? 23 What’s the name of the comic-book leg­end and cre­ator of Spi­der-man who died in Novem­ber aged 95? 24 In May, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle tied the knot at West­min­ster Abbey. True or false? 25 Which pop­u­lar fast-food chain broke the in­ter­net this year when it com­pletely ran out of its key in­gre­di­ent?

8. Did break records at the box of­fice? Dead­pool 2

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.