Bingo win­ners

Chat - - Contents -

I’ve cre­ated my dream kitchen! Jenny Ber­row, 53, Birm­ing­ham

It was a wet morn­ing in April 2018 when I set­tled down to re­lax. So I logged on to Chat Mag Bingo.

I’d played bingo since 2010. For a while, I’d popped into my lo­cal bingo hall, loved the so­cial as­pect of it. Go­ing out, say­ing hello to fa­mil­iar faces.

My friends and I had been sad to see the hall close, so I was thrilled to dis­cover I could play on­line. And there was a great sense of ca­ma­raderie in the cha­t­rooms too.

To­day, I bought 120 tick­ets at 1p each for Tiki Bingo from the £10 I had in my bingo ac­count.

Be­fore I knew it, the ball calls started. Soon my screen was flash­ing. I won one line, then two, and then… jack­pot!

‘I’ve just won £2,204!’ I cried.

Not just the Full House, but the pro­gres­sive jack­pot!

‘Did you re­ally?’ my part­ner Pete, 50, gasped.

I al­ready knew what I’d be spend­ing it on. Our kitchen was in need of a re­vamp.

Next day, I bought new pots, pans, crock­ery, and some black and grey paint.

Back home, I painted the kitchen in my new colour scheme. Out went the dated look, in came a

mono­chrome look, sleek and mod­ern.

When it was all done, I de­cided to re­place our old tum­ble dryer. It was the cherry on top. To make the most of our cel­e­bra­tions, I took Pete and the fam­ily for a meal at a carvery. We left with grins as big as our bel­lies!

A few years ear­lier, I’d been thrilled with a £700 win, but my lat­est scoop was a lovely sur­prise.

You al­ways hear about oth­ers win­ning the jack­pot, but never dream it’ll hap­pen to you. But this time, it did! I’ll con­tinue keep­ing in touch with my friends in the bingo cha­t­rooms

And I’ll give the games a go from my newly madeover kitchen.

What a treat!

I won one line, then two, and then... jack­pot!

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.