Lit­tle one

I’ve got the world at my feet – and it’s all thanks to my tan­ta­lis­ing toot­sies... Gweneth Lee, 49

Chat - - Contents -

Look­ing up at a photo on a bill­board in sunny Spain, I recog­nised the feet in the lime­light and grinned.

Ad­verts for de­signer san­dals only used the top toot­sies. And this time, the dig­its on dis­play were mine!

It was 1988 and I was just 19 years old, but I was al­ready a model with seven years of ex­pe­ri­ence be­hind me.

Agents and pho­tog­ra­phers had all worked out my best fea­ture.

It just so hap­pened mine were my feet.

High arches, slen­der an­kles, smooth skin, straight toes… a pos­i­tive pic­ture of per­fec­tion.

Delv­ing into this unique world, I be­came a reg­is­tered foot model, whip­ping off my socks at ev­ery op­por­tu­nity.

Now, I also did com­mer­cial mod­el­ling for sporty brands and cat­a­logues.

But I loved noth­ing more than wig­gling my toes in front of the cam­era.

In fact, in my 20s, I re­alised I found feet a huge turn-on.

My hubby Robert adored mine, treat­ing me to pedi­cures.

‘I love these beau­ti­ful toes!’ he would beam, kiss­ing them one by one.

We had an in­cred­i­ble open mar­riage. A bit un­ortho­dox, some would say.

Sadly, Robert died from cancer in 2000, leav­ing me all alone. I was dis­traught, and lost my self-es­teem.

Even­tu­ally, in 2008, I de­cided I needed a new lease of life. I couldn’t sit around mop­ing. Robert and I had al­ways been into the kinkier side of life, and I had al­ways been the dom­i­nant one.

So I joined il­lici­ten­coun­ters. com and started to ex­plore the dark and won­der­ful world of be­ing a dom­i­na­trix with other men.

Order­ing sub­mis­sive men to eat meals in bondage out­fits, and even whip­ping them in the bed­room, it was such a thrill for us both.

My clients adored me, and I was mak­ing a mint!

I set up an In­sta­gram ac­count, @gweneth_lee, and the com­ments came rolling in as I built up a de­vout fol­low­ing. And there was a very clear theme...

Suck­able toes! Edi­ble from head to TOE!

Men seemed more in­ter­ested in my feet than my face!

In March 2018, I set up an­other In­sta­gram ac­count just for my soles, and snapped pic­tures fo­cused on my feet.

By the pool, in bed, out and about, wear­ing fish­nets, stilet­tos... Even if my feet were a lit­tle grubby, the fetishists wor­shipped ev­ery pic­ture.

Keep­ing my feet in top con­di­tion was no easy task.

I drank three litres of wa­ter a day to keep the cu­ti­cles hy­drated, as well as eat­ing lots of fresh fish.

I used foot cream three times a day and wore a toe sep­a­ra­tor at the gym to stop them get­ting squashed.

Ev­ery two weeks, I had a pedi­cure and foot mas­sage.

Most times, as the beau­ti­cian painted on my favourite red, they would com­ment on my pretty feet.

My beauty regime sounds ex­pen­sive, but I’ll let you into a se­cret...

The money doesn’t come out of my own pocket.

My foot fetishists send me cash and gifts to post pic­tures in spe­cific places.

I’m re­ceiv­ing around $2,500 a month from fans – al­most £2,000.

And I’ve taken my toe-tan­ta­lis­ing busi­ness fur­ther.

I now have vis­i­tors com­ing to my home in Cal­i­for­nia, mas­sag­ing, lick­ing and tak­ing plea­sure from my feet.

I’ll travel to them if they want, too. At $300 an hour, around £230, I’m not com­plain­ing!

I’ve had de­signer

I’m re­ceiv­ing £2,000 a month from fans!

heels and boots, hand­bags and gift vouch­ers sent to me.

Most men are high-fly­ers in their 30s and 40s.

Foot fetishism is an es­cape from their busy jobs or hec­tic fam­ily life.

If a man wants to visit me on his lunch break to kiss my feet, so be it. He’ll be more re­laxed once he gets home to his wife.

Who knew feet could be such a lu­cra­tive and ex­hil­a­rat­ing busi­ness?

Hey boys, want to give Õem a lick..?

Fish­net frenzy!

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.