Ask me any­thing

Chat - - True-life -

Now Bob­bie an­swers YOUR ques­tions

Q What are women sup­posed to do with the casts? Stephanie Ng, Mus­sel­burgh Amostly, peo­ple use them as gifts for their part­ners, or dis­play them in their homes. Maybe in the fu­ture, some of my casts could be used to help in sex ed­u­ca­tion. Q Has any­one ever chick­ened out of hav­ing it done? Zoey James, Salisbury AOH, ab­so­lutely! I’ve never pres­sured any­one into do­ing it if they’re not com­fort­able, but I do try to en­cour­age them to give it a go. It’s good fun and doesn’t take long. Q How do you ad­ver­tise some­thing like this? Surely it’s not some­thing you just put on your web­site? Colleen Brun­ton, En­field Ait’s men­tioned on my Face­book page. And when I get round to mak­ing a web­site, I will list it proudly! I’ve noth­ing to hide. Q do you worry peo­ple will take the mick out of you or your kids be­cause of what you do? Joanna Smith, Ch­ester

AMY daugh­ters are soon to be 9 and 10, and they have seen my work. As far as I’m con­cerned, I’m rais­ing them to be strong, in­de­pen­dent and con­fi­dent women. I know chil­dren can be cruel, but it doesn’t worry me.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.