Get happy! Beauty treats

Look good for lots less

Chat - - Contents -

W eleda Skin Food Light Nour­ish­ing Cream, £7.95, weleda.co.uk The orig­i­nal skin food is a cult beauty clas­sic, but can be a lit­tle heavy on oil-prone skin. The light ver­sion solves that prob­lem – feed­ing your com­plex­ion with heal­ing cal­en­dula, nour­ish­ing shea but­ter and sooth­ing chamomile but with a silkier tex­ture. Use on hands, face and body for a hy­dra­tion hit. R im­mel Stay Satin Liq­uid Lip Colour in Red­i­cal, £5.98, Wilko Whether you’re stay­ing in or head­ing out-out, this budge-proof lippy stays put for up to eight hours. The soft satin fin­ish feels com­fort­able, but top with a slick of balm for ex­tra hy­dra­tion or to tone down the pig­ment­packed colour. C V ol­lec­tion Length­en­ing Wa­ter­proof Mas­cara, £3.99, Su­per­drug The tightly packed, su­per fine bris­tles mean ev­ery lash is coated for a wide-eyed look in just one sweep. Wear this wa­ter­proof mas­cara to the gym with no fear of panda eyes — just re­mem­ber to in­vest in an oil-based cleanser to re­move it at the end of the day. ita­min E Ex­fo­li­at­ing Mas­sage Body Bar, £3.49, Su­per­drug A new ad­di­tion to one of Su­per­drug’s most pop­u­lar ranges, this soap har­nesses the pro­tec­tive power of vi­ta­min E to shield skin against en­vi­ron­men­tal dam­age. The creamy for­mula feels re­ally luxe, and is packed with ex­fo­li­at­ing par­ti­cles to gen­tly buff away dead skin for a brighter com­plex­ion. L eo Ban­croft Body & Bounce Dry Sham­poo, £3, Tesco Great for days when you’ve snoozed through your alarm, this al­most trans­par­ent for­mula soaks up grease and dirt for re­freshed hair that’s full of vol­ume. It con­tains moringa oil too, to con­di­tion parched tresses in be­tween washes. C harles Wor­thing­ton Ev­ery­day Gen­tle Mir­a­cle Jelly Leave-in Con­di­tioner, £6.99, Boots This is def­i­nitely one for the sham­poo ad­dicts, this leave-in con­di­tioner puts all the good stuff that’s been lost through over­wash­ing, back into your tresses. Use ev­ery time af­ter wash­ing to keep your colour fresh, pro­tect from heat styling and tame fluffy fly­aways.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.