The big quiz

Chat - - CONTENTS -

The Sil­ver Screen – All

1 What word com­pletes the ti­tle of the 2017 film about the kid­nap­ping of Jean Paul Getty III,

All the ... in the World? (5) 2 Who sang the theme song to the 1984 film star­ring

Rachel Ward and Jeff Bridges Against All Odds? (4,7) 3 The 1976 film All the Pres­i­dent’s Men cen­tred on which scan­dal that led to the res­ig­na­tion of Richard Nixon? (9)

Where in The World? WAll

4 Which Asian coun­try is fa­mous for its Great Wall, a World Her­itage Site since 1987? (5) 5 The wall that ran from Bow­ness-onSol­way in the west, to Wallsend in the east of Eng­land was named af­ter which Ro­man em­peror? (7) 6 In which Mid­dle Eastern city would you find the Wail­ing Wall? (9)

cAll

7 Which band had a hit in 1980 with Call Me? (7) 8 Bet­ter Call Saul is a spin-off from which crime-drama se­ries? (8,3)

9 In the 2012 film To­tal Re­call, who played the part of Dou­glas Quaid – played by Arnold Sch­warzeneg­ger in the

orig­i­nal 1990 film? (5,7)

FAll 10 Ni­a­gara Falls is on the bor­der of the US and which other coun­try? (6) 11 Fall at Your Feet was a 1991 hit for which band? (7,5) 12 Who played De­tec­tive Inspector Stella Gib­son in the TV se­ries The Fall? (7,8)

BAll

13 Michael Ball played which role in the orig­i­nal Lon­don pro­duc­tion of Les Misérables? (6) 14 How many play­ers would you find in a net­ball team? (5)

15 Who took over the Ra­dio 2 break­fast show in 2019 fol­low­ing the de­par­ture of Chris Evans? (3,4)

3. What scan­dal did they uncover?

4. It’s great… but where’s the wall?

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.