Bingo win­ner

We had a birth­day party to re­mem­ber! Ber­na­dine Howe, 61, Scar­bor­ough

Chat - - CONTENTS -

I couldn’t have imag­ined such a big win

Anight of gos­sip and laughs at our lo­cal bingo hall is the best way to catch up with my girl­friends. So, when I heard about play­ing Chat Mag Bingo on­line, I de­cided to give it a go.

Sign­ing up in July 2012, I have had lots of fun.

Then, in Fe­bru­ary 2014, I won an in­cred­i­ble £31,683 while play­ing in the Di­a­mond 90-Ball Bingo room.

It was a huge shock. I

couldn’t have imag­ined such a big win play­ing bingo!

En­gaged to Stephen, now 62, my part­ner of three years, I’d spent some of my win­nings on our wed­ding in Novem­ber of that year.

We then de­cided to have our honeymoon and a joint fam­ily hol­i­day to Aus­tralia in Fe­bru­ary 2015. It was just fab­u­lous, es­pe­cially as we brought my son Tom, 23, along with us and flew on his 20th birth­day.

It was a busy and ex­cit­ing time for me as I’d also launched my own holis­tic ther­apy busi­ness part­time.

And I bought a new fam­ily car for Steve.

I couldn’t be­lieve it when I won twice more – with a £1,000 Full House in Novem­ber 2015, and the same again in Fe­bru­ary 2016 play­ing 90-Ball Bingo – this time in the Cloud room.

Then, in June, I de­cided to log on to Chat Mag Bingo to say hi to the girls in the cha­t­room.

I de­cided to get com­fort­able on the sofa and reached over to grab my lap­top, turn­ing it on. It was nearly 9pm, and Stephen and I would soon be get­ting ready for bed. He had to get up early the next morn­ing for his job as a bus driver. Stephen of­ten teased me, jok­ing about how much fun I had play­ing bingo.

It was al­ways a good laugh with the girls. Scrolling through the site on my lap­top, I clicked on the 90-ball bingo game Bingo Royale, and bought six tick­ets at 10p each.

I then left the lap­top and went into the kitchen to make a cup of tea. The game car­ried on play­ing while

I was out of the room.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.