UN­DER £10 TREATS

Be­cause you de­serve it

Chat - - YOU LITTLE BEAUTY -

Burt’s Bees De­tox­i­fy­ing Clay Mask, £6.99, feelu­nique.com

A deep cleanse for lack­lus­tre or spot­prone com­plex­ions, char­coal and clay work like mag­nets to lift dirt and grime out of your pores. Best used twice a week – leave on for just 10 min­utes for a speedy skin re­fresh.

The Inkey List Oil and Wa­ter Dou­ble Cleanser, £9.99, cult­beauty.co.uk If you’re a fan of water­proof mas­cara and long­wear­ing foun­da­tions, then you’re go­ing to need to bring out the big guns to get it all off at the end of the day. This dou­ble-phase cleanser hits the right bal­ance of leav­ing skin squeaky clean but not tight, us­ing nat­u­rally de­rived oils to melt away make-up.

Revlon Pho­tore­ady Can­did Anti-Pol­lu­tion Set­ting Pow­der, £9.99, Su­per­drug We know how im­por­tant it is to shield our skin with SPF, but pol­lu­tion could be wreak­ing just as much havoc. Packed with an­tiox­i­dants and vi­ta­min E, this light­weight pow­der blurs im­per­fec­tions as well as help­ing to pro­tect the com­plex­ion from fur­ther dam­age.

Soap & Glory Smart Foam Mould­able Shower Mousse, £6.50, Boots

Liven up your shower rou­tine with this fun mould­able shower mousse. Not only is it vel­vety enough to be used for shav­ing, but it’s packed with nour­ish­ing ar­gan oil and vi­ta­min E to leave skin se­ri­ously smooth.

Pan­tene Hair Bi­ol­ogy Grey & Glow­ing Illuminati­ng Mask, £6.99, Boots Grey and silver hair is no­to­ri­ously tricky to man­age, of­ten un­ruly in tex­ture with un­wanted yel­low tones. This mask is a bril­liant quick fix, work­ing to neu­tralise brassi­ness and smooth­ing re­bel­lious strands.

3INA x Pri­mark Fix­ing Spray, £8, Pri­mark The multitaske­r your make-up bag needs! This su­per-fine mist can be used to prime the skin for make-up, set it in place or as a hydrating top up dur­ing the day to loosen any cak­i­ness. Just re­mem­ber to hold it eight inches away from your face be­fore spray­ing to avoid drench­ing your skin.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.