Wow! We are THRILLED WITH OUR WINS!

Chat - - PROMOTION -

I treated my fam­ily with my bingo joy! Tina Taylor, 58, Tad­caster

Over the years, I’ve al­ways been a huge fan of bingo. Go­ing down to my lo­cal bingo hall, is al­ways some­thing I’ve loved to do in my free time.

Then, in 2009, a friend rec­om­mended Chat Mag Bingo.

‘It’s fun! Plus you can play from the com­fort of your own home,’ she said.

So, I gave it a go. I loved the en­ter­tain­ing games on of­fer. There were lots of bingo rooms to choose from.

I was so im­pressed with how sim­ple the games were to play. I loved re­lax­ing with a game of bingo and a cup of tea.

And in the 10 years that I’ve been a mem­ber, I’ve even won a few small jack­pots, too.

Then, in Jan­uary 2019, on a day off work, I was on my way to Brad­ford to visit my mum Margery, 78, with my daugh­ter Julie, 35.

Be­fore Julie picked me up, as I do like to play the morn­ing game of Ses­sion Bingo, I bought a bun­dle of tick­ets where you pay one price for 15 games.

The games would last for

an hour. I waited for the 10am start.

Soon, Julie picked me up and we set off. But at around 10.20am, I saw I had a no­ti­fi­ca­tion on my mo­bile.

Un­lock­ing it, I was stunned when I saw my bingo bal­ance. It had shot up by £2,572! ‘Good­ness, Julie! You’ll never guess what,’ I said. ‘I’ve just won over £2,000 on the bingo!’ ‘That’s amaz­ing!’ Julie said. I felt like I was on cloud nine. What a fan­tas­tic way to start my morn­ing!

But I waited for my big cheque to ar­rive so I could sur­prise my part­ner, Jem, 57, with it.

‘I can’t be­lieve it!’ he said. Quickly, I got thinking about what I’d do with my win. There were so many pos­si­bil­i­ties…

But I knew straight­away.

My son Jamie, 33, got mar­ried in March. So I gave him a lit­tle some­thing to take on hol­i­day af­ter the wedding.

It was such a great day, and know­ing I could treat him after­wards made it that bit more spe­cial.

I also treated my Julie by buy­ing her new clothes and some kitchen ap­pli­ances for her home.

But what Jem and I are re­ally look­ing for­ward to is our hol­i­day to the Isle of Wight later this sum­mer.

We go ev­ery year and I’ll use some of the money on our ac­com­mo­da­tion.

We love spend­ing time on the is­land. It’s so charm­ing, which is why we make the ef­fort to reg­u­larly go there.

Look­ing back, I’m so happy with how I have shared my big win. My son had a fan­tas­tic wedding, and we’ve got lots to look for­ward to in the fu­ture.

I’d def­i­nitely rec­om­mend Chat Mag Bingo. The games are fun, easy to play and a great way to en­joy a friendly bingo ex­pe­ri­ence. You never know what could hap­pen when you give it a go!

I got a new wash­ing ma­chine with my win­nings! Michelle Rad­ford, 41, Bris­tol

While my hus­band Marc, 40, watched the telly, I fired up the com­puter. Af­ter a long day, one of the things I like to do is to play my favourite bingo games.

I first signed up to Chat Mag Bingo in 2010.

I’d had a few wins over the years, then last June… I was in for a bigger sur­prise. I bought six tick­ets for Blox Bingo. While the game was go­ing on,

I went to make a cof­fee. When I re­turned, I was stunned to see over £1,000 sit­ting in my game ac­count! When it had sunk in, I raced up­stairs to tell Marc my news. ‘I won the jack­pot!’

I beamed. ‘It’s over £1,000!’

I told him I’d use my win­nings to buy us a new wash­ing ma­chine.

‘Bril­liant,’ he smiled at me, rolling his eyes.

Two days ear­lier our wash­ing ma­chine had broken, and Marc had hurt himself re­mov­ing it from the kitchen.

But I knew how to cheer him up. I treated Marc to a sea­son ticket for his beloved Bris­tol City Foot­ball Club.

Win­ning my £1,206 on Chat Mag Bingo has been amaz­ing.

But I’m still play­ing bingo, be­cause I love it!

I’d only been play­ing for 30 min­utes when I won Danielle Barnes, 34, Nuneaton

Look­ing around at my tidy house, I smiled. It was 4 De­cem­ber 2018, and I’d fin­ished all of the house­work be­fore mid­day.

This was a wel­come af­ter­noon off. You see, I was five months preg­nant with my sec­ond child and had no more ap­point­ments for my hair­dress­ing busi­ness.

So, I grabbed a cup of tea, and, with noth­ing on the telly, I took out my phone.

‘Let’s try this on­line bingo out,’ I said to my­self.

I’d first tried bingo years ear­lier and it’d been fun.

So I signed up to Chat Mag Bingo, de­posited £10 and later claimed the free bingo tick­ets from the wel­come of­fer. I im­me­di­ately loved the site. It’s filled with lots of ex­cit­ing games and easy to nav­i­gate.

There was even a cha­t­room win­dow on the side of the page.

I liked Bingo Lounge in par­tic­u­lar, es­pe­cially for the fact the game played out in pat­terns not lines.

While wait­ing for my sec­ond game of bingo to start, I played

one of the mini slot games, Dou­ble Bub­ble Jack­pot, and was amazed when I won £40! Then my game be­gan. The num­bers flashed up and were au­to­mat­i­cally dabbed off.

My name sud­denly flashed on screen. I’d won £63.

Then I looked at my ac­count bal­ance and saw it had gone up by an ex­tra £3,414!

I was stunned. I’d not only won the Full House but the Pro­gres­sive Jack­pot too.

Surely I hadn’t won all this within half an hour of join­ing?

I got my part­ner Mark, 36, to dou­ble check later.

‘Danielle, you’ve won the lot!’ he ex­claimed.

With my win­nings, I bought lots of ex­tra baby supplies and some toys and train­ers for my el­dest son, 7.

Our sec­ond son ar­rived on 1 March this year.

I’m lov­ing be­ing a busy new mum again, but when I do get a chance to put my feet up, which is not a lot, I still en­joy a game or two on Chat Mag Bingo.

My win­ning cheque! I

won the jack­pot! My fan­tas­tic win!

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.