The big quiz

Chat - - CONTENTS -

The an­swers to all but one of these quiz ques­tions can be found hid­den in this word­search grid, read­ing for­wards, back­wards, up, down or di­ag­o­nally.

To help you, we’ll tell you that the an­swers in each sec­tion are in al­pha­bet­i­cal order. How­ever, one an­swer can’t be found in the grid. This is your prize an­swer.

THE SIL­VER SCREEN – YOUR

1 What word com­pletes the ti­tle of the se­ries of an­i­mated films based on the nov­els by Cres­sida Cow­ell How To Train Your…? (6) 2 Who played Bri­tish play­wright Joe Or­ton in the 1987 film Prick Up Your Ears? (4, 6)

3 Who starred as James Bond in the 1981 film

For Your Eyes Only? (5, 5)

WHERE IN THE WORLD? MINE

4 Mine­head lies on the edge of which UK na­tional park? (6)

5 In which English county are the Ne­olithic flint mines of Grime’s Graves? (7) 6 The Kim­ber­ley Mine Mu­seum, on the site of a for­mer di­a­mond mine, is in which coun­try? (5, 6)

HIS

7 Which co­me­dian is the team cap­tain op­po­site Ian His­lop in Have I Got News for You? (4, 6) 8 Who wrote the His Dark Ma­te­ri­als se­ries of nov­els? (6, 7)

9 Who had the orig­i­nal 1973 hit with Killing Me Softly with His Song, which was later a hit for the Fugees? (7, 5) HER 10 ‘Herr’ is the word for ‘Mr’ in which lan­guage? (6) 11 In which coun­try is the an­cient site of Her­cu­la­neum? (5) 12 What is the sur­name of Agatha Christie’s Bel­gian de­tec­tive Her­cule? (6) OUR 13 How is Our Fa­ther also known? (5, 6) 14 Which group had a 1982 hit with Our House, which was later used as the ti­tle of a mu­si­cal based on their songs? (7) 15 What word com­pletes the ti­tle of the Charles Dick­ens novel Our … Friend? (6)

3. Who’s Bond?

1. What is he train­ing?

4. Name the park

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.