Chat

LOOK GREAT TODAY

Your questions answered, plus our pick of the products

-

QI’m feeling guilty about the number of plastic shampoo bottles in my shower. How can I make my haircare routine more sustainabl­e? Chrissy Gibbs, 41

AYou’re not alone, 73% of Brits want to make their bathrooms more sustainabl­e*, but don’t know where to start. Making it easy to reduce plastic without compromisi­ng on your routine, Aussie, Head & Shoulders, Pantene and Herbal Essences now have a reuse-and-refill shampoo system. Buy the aluminium bottle once, and top up with a recyclable pouch when you run out, using 60% less plastic. We like Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Anti-Dandruff Shampoo with Reusable Bottle, £9.99, Boots (refills, £4.80), and Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo with Reusable Bottle, £9.99, also Boots. You only need a little of each, so a bottle lasts for ages.

If you want to ditch plastic altogether, try Garnier Ultimate Blends Honey Treasures Strengthen­ing Shampoo Bar, £7.99,

Superdrug.

The bar’s packaging is 100% recyclable, and the formula is 97% biodegrada­ble, giving you extra eco Brownie points.

??  ??
 ??  ??
 ??  ??

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from United Kingdom