Your questions answered



If I want to use my car to drive to work, do I need to tell my insurer?

H. Dean, Gloucester­shire


‘If your car insurance currently covers you for “Social, Domestic and Pleasure” and you want to start using your car for commuting or business use, you must tell your insurer,’ says Clare Egan, head of motor at Admiral.

‘While we all know it’s illegal to drive without car insurance, it’s also illegal to have the wrong type of cover, so it’s vital to make sure you have the right class of use in place. Your insurer could refuse a claim if you don’t have the right cover.’

 ?? ??

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from United Kingdom