TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF TRIVIA AND CURRENT EVENTS
1. The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh, pictured above, celebrated their wedding anniversary on Tuesday. How long have they been married?
2. Which rapper has been honoured with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?
3. England’s football team has qualified for the first Nations League Finals next summer – in which country will they be held?
4. Which British singer stopped in the middle of a show in London to allow a fan in the crowd to propose to his girlfriend?
5. What is the name of the British student jailed for spying in the United Arab Emirates?
6. What three items that were bought and refurbished for more than £320,000 while Boris Johnson, right, was London mayor have been sold for just £11,025?
7. Overrunning engineering works caused travel problems on Monday morning for rail passengers who wanted to get to the UK’s busiest station. Which one is it?
8. Two people have been jailed for their roles in a £77 million hack on the website of which telecoms group?
9. Which I’m A Celeb campmate topped the iTunes chart last week with a cover of a Bob Dylan classic?