Halibut with lime and coriander
Whether grilled or put on the barbecue, this fish, seasoned with lime juice and served with a deliciously flavoured butter, is a fresh and healthy dish for any meal. Serves 4.
4 ( 175g) fillets halibut
1 lime, cut into wedges
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp olive oil
3 cloves garlic, coarsely
25g chopped fresh coriander
1 tbsp fresh lime juice
1) Preheat the grill to a high heat.
2) Squeeze the juice from the lime wedges over the fish, then season them with salt and pepper.
3) Grill the halibut fillets for about 5 minutes on each side, until browned and the fish can be flaked with a fork. Remove to a warm serving plate.
4) Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
5) Add the garlic. Cook and stir until lightly browned. Stir in the butter, coriander and remaining lime juice.
6) Pour over the fish and serve hot with salad and/ or potatoes.