£1 MILLION *LUCKY SQUARES GAME
OUR daily Lucky squares game has a huge £1 million* up for grabs and is easy to play — just match your Unique Number on the back page of today’s paper with the numbered squares on today’s Lucky squares grid (right). if the squares you match contain a full set of coloured shapes, you win! Yesterday, ten lucky Mail readers won £25. Play today for your chance to claim some cash.
HOW TO PLAY
1. FiNd your Unique Number in the MyMail panel on the back page of today’s paper. Your Unique Number is composed of six two-digit numbers between 01 and 90.
2. Each square on today’s Lucky squares grid (right) contains a two-digit number, and some of them also contain coloured shapes. circle the squares whose numbers match any of the two-digit numbers of your Unique Number.
3. To wiN a prize, your matching squares need to contain all of one type of shape (for example, all three blue diamonds). see Today’s Prizes box (above) for all denominations. if you circle all of one shape, you win the associated prize. You must call today to claim — for details, see right.
HOW TO CLAIM
1. if you match your Unique Number with an entire set of one shape, call 0345 071 2722 today between 9.30am and 5pm.
2. Every claim must be verified by a complete, original winning newspaper — so make sure you retain your copy of the Mail.