LUCKY SQUARES GAME
DON’T miss out on a share of the £1 million* cash prize in our Lucky Squares game. Yesterday, 12 readers won £25 each — and it could be your turn today.
HOW TO PLAY
1. FIND your Unique Number in the MyMail panel on the back of today’s paper. Your Unique Number comprises six two-digit numbers from 01 to 90.
2. EACh square on today’s Lucky Squares grid contains a two-digit number and some also contain coloured shapes. Circle the squares whose numbers match any of the two-digit numbers of your Unique Number.
3. TO WIN, your matching squares need to contain all of one type of shape (for example, three blue diamonds). If you circle all of one shape, you win the associated prize. You must call TODAY to claim. HOW TO CLAIM
1. IF YOU match your Unique Number with an entire set of one shape, call 0345 071 2722 today from 9.30am to 5pm.
2. EvERY claim must be verified by a complete, original winning newspaper, so be sure to retain your copy of the Mail. * ToTal prize value per 13 weeks. Terms on previous page. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18+. Excludes NI. Claim line calls charged at local rates.