LUCKY SQUARES GAME IS ON
YesterdaY, two readers won £500, two more won £100 and 11 others took home £25 each after playing our £1 million* game. HOW TO PLAY
1. FInd your unique number in the MyMail panel on the back page of this paper. Your unique number comprises six two-digit numbers from 01 to 90.
2. each square on the grid above contains a two-digit number. some squares contain coloured shapes. circle the squares whose numbers match any of the twodigit numbers in your unique number today.
3. to WIn, your matching squares must contain all of one type of shape (e.g. three blue diamonds). If you circle all of one shape, you win the associated prize. You must claim it today.
HOW TO CLAIM
1. IF Your unique number matches with squares carrying an entire set of one shape, call 0345 071 2722 today, from 9.30am to 5pm.
2. everY claim must be verified by a complete, original winning newspaper — so retain your copy of the Mail. * ToTal prize value per 13 weeks. For terms, see page 63. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18+. Excludes NI. Claim line calls charged at local rates.