1. On which part of the body would an ushanka be worn?
2. What atmospheric phenomenon is referred to by Welsh mariners as canwyll yr ysbryd?
3. What was the former name of the African country now known as Eswatini?
4. Comedy-drama series The White Lotus is set in a tropical resort in which island group?
5. What was the name of the character played by Stephen Fry in Blackadder Goes Forth?
6. What is the more common name for the plant Glycyrrhiza glabra, which has an aromatic root used in food flavouring?
SOLUTION: PULLOUT BACK PAGE