1. Gary decided to buy a second-hand radio for his partner at a local shop, using a £50 note. If he had spent £6.15 more, the change he received would have been a quarter as much. How much did Gary spend on the radio?
2. What connects knights Sir Anthony Hopkins,
Sir Ben Kingsley and Sir Alex Ferguson?
3. What sort of eateries may be RINSED out?
4. Which is the odd one out: plum, cherry, walnut, almond?
5. Using the chemical symbols, which entertainment venue can be made from calcium, silicon and nobelium?
SOLUTION: PULLOUT BACK PAGE