1. Which character in the musical Les Miserables sings the solo I Dreamed A Dream?
2. Which type of butterfly can only lay its eggs on milkweed?
3. What type of smoked fish is traditionally served up in an Arnold Bennett omelette?
4. Don Everly, who died last month at the age of 84, sang with his brother Phil on which Paul Simon album?
5. Which fashion designer presented their debut haute couture collection in Paris in 1947, later dubbed the New Look?
6. What is the surname of American TV personality Judge Judy?
SOLUTION: PULLOUT BACK PAGE