1. How many red balls are on the table at the start of a standard game of snooker?
2. The Hotel Biron in Paris has been a museum dedicated to the work of which French sculptor since 1919?
3. What type of transport is the Italian manufacturer Lambretta most famous for?
Which two South American countries recently started discussions about launching a common currency?
5. What is the name of the brewery that owned the Queen Vic pub in TV soap EastEnders?
6. What was the former name of the Istanbul suburb Uskudar, site of Florence Nightingale’s hospital in the Crimean War?