1. Sid and Frank started out with the same number of pistachio nuts each. Frank gobbled up two-fifths of his pistachios, while Sid ate one-quarter of his and two-sevenths of Frank’s. At the end of the day, they were left with 298 pistachio nuts between them. How many did each start with?
2. What connects chicken, onion and tide?
3. Which golfer could own TWIN RACKETS?
4. Which is the odd one out: hesitation, exaggeration, deviation, repetition?
5. Starting with U, add a letter and shuffle to make a new word each time until you reach CLUSTER.