1. In which organ of the body is insulin produced?
2. Which Greek philosopher is said to have lived out of a clay jar in the Athenian marketplace?
3. Who led opposition to William the Conqueror’s invasion from his base on the Isle of Ely in the late 11th century?
4. In which English city was Shadow, a tabby cat, recently reunited with her owners thanks to a microchip, having been lost for ten years?
5. In which U.S. state is the Garden of the Gods?
6. Which former vaudeville singer and dancer played a gangster in the 1931 film The Public Enemy?