1. While George the monkey distracted the van driver, his seven friends stole a crate of oranges and shared them out equally between the seven of them. George returned to the gang and was given two oranges by each of his friends, who then each had two more than George. How many oranges were in the crate originally?
2. What connects capital, laughing and rolling?
3. Which singer might see YOUTHS WITH NEON?
4. Which is the odd one out: Flood, Famine, War, Conquest?
5. Using the chemical symbols, which country can be made from phosphorus, oxygen, lanthanum, neodymium?