1. The sum of four numbers is 245. If six is subtracted from the first number, six is added to the second number, the third is divided by six and the fourth is multiplied by six, then all the results are equal. What is the difference between the largest and the smallest of the original numbers?
2. What connects steel, brass and rubber?
3. Which former children’s TV presenter might ANNUL EACH BIN?
4. Which of these is the odd one out: motor, sensory, autonomic, reflexive?
5. Crack the code to find three England cricketers: KAXJM, BCAJDBB, YRNCNABNW.